As an approver, the quickest way to locate Jira issues that are pending your approval is to use a Saved filter on the Search Issues page. Follow the steps below to create a filter that will return issues pending approval for a specific role.
- In Jira, click on Issues in the navbar, then click on Search for issues
- In the Search bar, type the following: "Pending Tasks ~ role name"
- Click the Search button to see results
- For example, to search for issues that are currently pending approval by the Business role, type: "Pending Tasks" ~ business
- Use the Save as button to name and save your filter
- The saved filter will now appear under your Favorite Filters and can be used to quickly find records pending your approval